Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a revolutionary Salesforce consulting and product development firm dedicated to becoming long-term partners with our clients by supporting them through their technology and business transformations. Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is a fully remote organization celebrating a global culture of collaboration spanning over three continents. Our team members are proud having the autonomy to do what’s right not only for our clients, but also for each other, explaining our 5-star ratings on the Salesforce AppExchange and being continuously recognized as a best place to work. We also build amazing Salesforce apps and have our sights set to become the #1 loan origination system natively built on the #1 CRM, Salesforce.
• Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work.
• Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible, possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
• Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves.
• Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects.
• Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones.
As an Account Executive, you will work directly with prospects to learn their goals and establish how the company can meet them. You will be responsible for managing the sales cycle from lead to close. Depending on the business need, you will be accountable for selling a product, service, or both. On a day to day, you will be prospecting for new business, replying to inbound lead inquiries, scheduling meetings, hosting product demonstrations, collaborating with your peers to deliver SoWs in a timely manner, managing a sales pipeline, collaborating with the Salesforce AEs to generate lead flow, and meeting quota. Having superb communication skills is essential to succeed in this role.
Your mission for this role is to generate a 1.5mm opportunity pipeline and close 250k of new business every quarter.
• SALES: Close 400k in new business by 12/31/2022.
• PARTNERSHIP: Build a strategic partnership with at least 3 Salesforce AEs who will send us 3-5 new leads monthly, becoming their preferred Salesforce Partner within first 90 days.
• CS PRODUCT: Familiarize yourself with Cloudsquare product offerings, the problems they solve, their limitations, how to sell them, and buyer persona, within first 4 months of employment.
• SALES Process: Become an expert in Cloudsquare’s sales process and service offering within the first 30 days
• STRATEGY: Review Cloudsquare’s sales process, product and service offerings, and make recommendations on how we can make it better to drive growth and product AVC based on past experience
About The Team: The current team is comprised of 4 resources: Director of Sales, Solution Architect (SA), Business Development Representative (BDR) and an Account Executive. Today, the leads are being split between the Director of Sales and Account Executive. The short-term goal is for the Director of Sales to delegate his pipeline to the new AE so that he can focus on creating / optimizing processes for the sales department. AEs are supported with the SA for technical discovery calls. BDRs help with prospecting and SoWs.
• Build a 1.5mm sales pipeline
• Hitting quota
• Qualifying leads on the first discovery call to determine if they fit our criteria / project minimums
• Pitching various product and service offerings based on prospects need
• Replying to inbound lead inquiries, scheduling discovery calls, and building rapport with the prospect
• Managing the full sales cycle from lead to close
• Prospecting for new business via LinkedIn or other channels
• Managing the SA and BDR to ensure they are delivering on timelines that are set forth by you and the Client during the sales cycle
• Building relationships with Salesforce AEs to generate leads
• Mapping account strategies, aligning resources and uncovering which of our products best serve the prospect’s needs
• Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
• Closing new deals
• 3+ years using the Salesforce CRM
• 3+ years of full cycle sales experience
• B2B sales experience
• Familiar with the Salesforce ecosystem
• Experience with prospecting and bringing in new business
• Experience selling to the C-suite
• Ability to build and deliver presentations to your client’s
• Strong discovery skills, solution selling ability, objection handling skills, and planning and closing skills
• Technical experience highly preferred but not required
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.