Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a revolutionary Salesforce consulting and product development firm dedicated to becoming long-term partners with our clients by supporting them through their technology and business transformations. Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is a fully remote organization celebrating a global culture of collaboration spanning over three continents. Our team members are proud having the autonomy to do what’s right not only for our clients, but also for each other, explaining our 5-star ratings on the Salesforce AppExchange and being continuously recognized as a best place to work. We also build amazing Salesforce apps and have our sights set to become the #1 loan origination system natively built on the #1 CRM, Salesforce.
• Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work
• Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible, possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
• Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves
• Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects
• Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones
You love selling and are good at building rapport with your prospects. You are not afraid to be challenged with sales quotas and find happiness in being rewarded for hitting them. You enjoy speaking to new businesses weekly, learning about how they operate, the business hurdles that they need to overcome, and then providing them with solutions that will make their problems go away. You have a competitive mindset and are an amazing team player.
The mission for this role is to hit your sales quota of closing $1mm of new service business annually.
• Close 1mm in new services business within your first year and every year thereafter
• Build and maintain a strategic partnership with at least 3 Salesforce AEs within your first 6 months
• Familiarize yourself with Cloudsquare sales process, lead qualification process, service offering, internal salesforce workflow, buyer persona’s, pricing minimums, and departmental SOPs within your first 60 days
• Maintain a healthy sales pipeline which is comprised of 20 opportunities and 20 leads at any given time. 75% of your pipeline will be generated through inbound inquiries. Your sales pipeline must be built within the first 4 month
About The Team:
The current team is comprised of 4 resources: Director of Sales, Solution Engineer (SE), Business Development Representative (BDR) and an Account Executive. Today, the leads are being split between the Director of Sales and Account Executive. The short-term goal is for the Director of Sales to delegate his pipeline to the new AE so that he can focus on creating / optimizing processes for the sales department. AEs are supported with the SE for technical discovery calls. BDRs help with prospecting and SoWs. You will report to the Director of Sales.
• Close $1mm in new service business annually
• Build a 2.5mm sales pipeline
• Close at least 4 fix-figure deals annually
• Build and maintain relationships with Salesforce AEs to get referral business
• Qualifying leads on the first discovery call to determine if they fit our criteria / project minimums
• Pitch Cloudsquare’s value proposition and service offerings
• Replying to inbound lead inquiries, scheduling discovery calls, and building rapport with the prospect
• Managing the full sales cycle from lead inquiry to close
• Prospecting for new business via LinkedIn or other channels
• Managing the SA and BDR to ensure they are delivering on timelines that are set forth by you and the prospect during the sales cycle
• Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level Pipeline Management and upkeep
• 3+ years using the Salesforce CRM
• 3+ years of full cycle sales experience
• B2B sales experience
• Familiar with the Salesforce ecosystem
• Experience with prospecting and bringing in new business
• Experience selling to the C-suite
• Ability to build and deliver presentations to your client’s
• Strong discovery skills, solution selling ability, objection handling skills, and closing skills
• Technical experience highly preferred but not required
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.