Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a revolutionary Salesforce consulting and product development firm dedicated to becoming long-term partners with our clients by supporting them through their technology and business transformations. Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is a fully remote organization celebrating a global culture of collaboration spanning over three continents. Our team members are proud having the autonomy to do what’s right not only for our clients, but also for each other, explaining our 5-star ratings on the Salesforce AppExchange and being continuously recognized as a best place to work. We also build amazing Salesforce apps and have our sights set to become the #1 loan origination system natively built on the #1 CRM, Salesforce.
• Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work.
• Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible, possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
• Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves.
• Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects.
• Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones.
You are a creative and results-driven talent acquisition leader who strives in growing your organization by sourcing for and recruiting the most-qualified culturally fitting candidates in the world. You will be the culture ambassador for Cloudsquare by living and breathing the company’s core values and vision and conveying it to candidates. You will take these principals and instill them throughout the talent acquisition process, from the implementation of a brand-new recruiting system through all the way to offer acceptance. You are a people’s person who loves building new meaningful relationships. You love to coach, lead, do what is necessary to make your team successful. You are so passionate about Cloudsquare that you will do what it takes to recruit the A-players to come onboard.
This role is a member of the Senior Leadership Team. As a member, you will help take Cloudsquare to new heights by participating in continuous strategic planning, goal-setting, vision building, and execution of the quarterly, 1-, 3- and 10-year plans.
The mission for this role is to optimize the recruitment strategy in order to effectively source and acquire A-player candidates and increase employee count by 400% by 12/31/2024.
• Grow the team size from 25 FTE to 30 FTE by 12/31/2022, 60 FTE by 12/31/2023, and 100 FTE by 12/31/2024
• Build a team composed of at least 90% A-players
• Optimize our sourcing processes that would allow us to interview 15 new candidates per week
• Optimize our recruiting processes to be able to hire and onboard new candidates within 30 days of identifying a new job vacancy
• Responsible for the full lifecycle of sourcing, interviewing, and acquiring talent at Cloudsquare, including the strategy, processes, and results needed for the organization to successfully meet its goals
• Implement a recruiting system from ground zero and train the existing recruiting team and hiring managers to be successful in utilizing the system
• Manage recruiting associates, as well as continue to scale the talent acquisition team, including sourcing, coordination, talent marketing and talent operations functions
• Perform market research on compensation expectations for open vacancies to become one of the most competitive offerings to both employed and job-seeking candidates.
• Lead the implementation any talent acquisition systems and processes within our Salesforce with the support of our internal development team
• Follow the implemented recruiting process to acquire A-players for each vacancy along with your talent acquisition team
• Provide thought leadership, set benchmarks and goals, analyze metrics to drive priorities to meet business demand, manage risk, and drive business health
• Partner with marketing to ensure that our brand strategy captures the Cloudsquare experience and connects with a diverse and talented candidate pool
• Collaborate with department heads to identify and fulfill hiring needs
• Collaborate with the Director of Human Resources in the successful design and implementation of all Cloudsquare employee development, including on-boarding, team events, career development, and other core experience initiatives
• Serve as a senior leader and culture ambassador
• Demonstrated ability to build, coach, and manage high performing talent acquisition teams
• Experience collaborating with multiple teams, including executive leadership, people business partners, finance, operations, and global talent teams, to influence and contribute to business planning and strategy decisions
• Experience building international talent teams at scale, while ensuring best-in-class candidate and team member experiences.
• Ability to leverage reporting, tools, and processes to measure, design, and improve the candidate experience, talent brand, and team member experience
• Proven ability to operate in a high-paced, high-growth environment that leverages metrics and performance standards to drive a healthy business
• Proven ability to build a world class onboarding team and program
• Salesforce recruiting experience or technical recruiting experience preferred
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
• Must be able to travel once a quarter for senior leadership meetings and be willing to travel occasionally for Salesforce recruiting events.
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.