Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a revolutionary Salesforce consulting and product development firm dedicated to becoming long-term partners with our clients by supporting them through their technology and business transformations. Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is a fully remote organization celebrating a global culture of collaboration spanning over three continents. Our team members are proud of having the autonomy to do what’s right not only for our clients but also for each other, explaining our 5-star ratings on the Salesforce AppExchange and being continuously recognized as the best place to work. We also build amazing Salesforce apps and have our sights set to become the #1 loan origination system natively built on the #1 CRM, Salesforce.
• Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work.
• Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible, possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
• Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves.
• Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects.
• Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones.
The Partner Alliance Manager (PAM) will be responsible for creating and executing a go-to-market partnership plan which would allow Cloudsquare to build a meaningful relationship with Salesforce and other channel partners. You will develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives, evangelizing Salesforce's value proposition within the partner organization and facilitating Cloudsquare’s value proposition within Salesforce and affiliated companies. You will manage the Salesforce AppExchange Program to ensure we are in good standing and are on track to move up the ranks to become and retain Salesforce Summit Partner Status. You will build channel partnerships with companies that complement Cloudsquare’s product and / or service offering.
You will host happy hours, events, webinars, and attend trade shows to build meaningful relationships which will bring in new revenue for Cloudsquare. You will work with other departments including sales, marketing, and delivery and report to the Director of Sales.
Your primary responsibility is to develop a strategic partnership with Salesforce. As a result, Salesforce will treat Cloudsquare as a strategic partner and will bring us into sales cycles with Salesforce AEs and position us as a go-to implementation and managed services partner to work with. Your secondary responsibility is to build two new strategic partnerships every year with companies that complement our product and / or services.
Short Term Goals
• Create and execute a Go-To-Market plan (GTM) to build a strategic partnership with Salesforce
• Become an expert in all Salesforce Partner Programs; SI, MSP, and ISV
• Develop fruitful partnerships with Salesforce team members to acquire new business that will generate healthy revenues for the company
• Cloudsquare has been shortlisted with one Salesforce sales team who is constantly feeding us qualified leads
• Form two non-Salesforce channel partnerships annually
• Retain a strategic partnership with Salesforce
• Cloudsquare has been shortlisted across a dozen Salesforce sales teams who are constantly feeding us qualified leads which will yield $50k+ in revenue annually per Client.
• Help with our Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy, by building relationships with Enterprise Salesforce AEs who work with fortune 1000 companies, leading to large scale and long term deals
• Build two new strategic partnerships every year with companies that complement our product and / or services, resulting in $500k in pipeline and 100k in closed business per year.
• Generate 50% + of total sales leads from Salesforce (within 1-2 years)
• Acquire and retain Salesforce Summit Partnership
•Understand how Salesforce values its channel partners and the associated expectations
•Become an expert in all Salesforce Partner Programs
•Track, organize, and monitor key partner metrics including pursuits, ACV, certifications and customer satisfaction surveys
•Actively promote the Cloudsquare brand within the Salesforce ecosystem and channel partners ensuring awareness of our differentiators and client success
•Confidently review pipeline, ACV, and other relevant metrics tied to strategic partner initiatives in close alignment with stakeholders at Salesforce and Cloudsquare’s sales team
•Establish and maintain close working relationship with Cloudsquare’s sales, marketing, and delivery teams
•Support efforts to build pipeline of services related to various Salesforce products
•Host on-site or virtual happy hours / events with Salesforce or other channel partners
•Perform regular webinars with our channel partners which will generate leads for the company
•Actively be aware of, research and pursue potential new strategic opportunities
•Maintain a pulse on our position within the ecosystem and Salesforce market, helping us position ourselves in an ideal spot to grow
•You have 4+ years of experience in a similar role and have a strong track record of building strategic partnerships, mainly with Salesforce, resulting in exponential growth for your former employer
•You have extensive experience in the Salesforce ecosystem and are knowledgeable about various Salesforce products / industries
•You possess excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills that can influence all levels of the organization
•You have a proven ability to generate revenue and carry a sales quota
•You are committed to achieving Cloudsquare’s vision and demonstrating its Core Values
•Experience in Financial Services, General Business, or Health Care & Life Sciences industries preferred
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.