Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a revolutionary Salesforce consulting and product development firm dedicated to becoming long-term partners with our clients by supporting them through their technology and business transformations. Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is a fully remote organization celebrating a global culture of collaboration spanning over three continents. Our team members are proud having the autonomy to do what’s right not only for our clients, but also for each other, explaining our 5-star ratings on the Salesforce AppExchange and being continuously recognized as a best place to work. We also build amazing Salesforce apps and have our sights set to become the #1 loan origination system natively built on the #1 CRM, Salesforce.
• Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work
• Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible, possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
• Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves
• Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects
• Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be delivering the most creative and robust applications on the Force.com platform. You will be a critical part of a functional project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to our clients business needs.
Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with our clients to understand the clients needs and gather technical requirements, groom tickets, create user stories with acceptance criteria, and make configurations across many Salesforce environments.
• Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project – act as a trusted partner
• Gathering requirements from clients and translating them into features for a developer to build
• Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with Project Manager
• Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Consultants to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
• Understanding that features need to be built with the entire system in mind and can think ahead and outside the box of what the completed system will look like to ensure a complete end-to-end workflow
• Communicating with developers and validating their solutions not only before development, but as well as performing QA when required to ensure that they meet the needs of clients
• Configure and maintain clients’ Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, etc.
• Writing test cases that can be delivered to clients and support them during UAT
• Comfortable training clients on Salesforce and newly built features
• Provide current best practice and third party solution alternatives from the AppExchange
• Establish and build a rapport with clients throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of future business
• Experience with JIRA or any project management tool
• Sharp individual, who is comfortable speaking to clients
• Hard worker who can manage themselves, their own work, and deliver according to a set timeline
• Quick learner who is easy to work with and can adapt easily in a startup culture
• Minimum of 3 + years of Salesforce configuration experience
• Detailed understanding of the Salesforce Classic, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce Sandbox Enterprise development environment
• Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales cloud development environment including but not limited to items such as custom objects, declarative functionality, process builders, and workflows
•Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.