Who We Are
Cloudsquare is an up-and-coming Salesforce SI and ISV Partner. We help small and mid-size businesses in the FinServ and Healthcare sectors leverage the Salesforce platform to its full potential.
We partner with companies that are looking for custom tailored Salesforce solutions. Additionally, we provide a suite of Salesforce products that we sell via Salesforce AppExchange. Even though we emphasize the importance of investing in each individual, Cloudsquare has a strong team mentality. We tackle projects as a team and make sure to learn from one another. Working at Cloudsquare gives you the opportunity to have a voice, and make a tangible difference in a new company with a bright future and grand aspirations. We’re a fun loving, occasionally quirky, and diverse group of Salesforce geeks with a unified goal: inspire organizations to leverage technology. Think you’d be a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply!
Remote Applicants may apply.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be delivering the most creative and robust applications on the Force.com platform. You will be a critical part of functional project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to our clients business needs.
Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with our Project Leads and Delivery Manager to understand the clients needs and detailed requirements, and will be responsible for developing a robust solution to meet those needs. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the technical excellence of any project that you get assigned to.
•Meeting with project managers and Business Analyst to determine CRM needs.
•Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
•Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
•Creating timelines and development goals.
•Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
•Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
•Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
•Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
• Minimum of 2 + years of Salesforce Development experience including Force.com / APEX / VisualForce / API
• Minimum of 2 years of system integration experience
• Detailed understanding of the Salesforce Classic, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce Sandbox Enterprise development environments
• Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales cloud development environment including but not limited to items such as custom objects, declarative functionality, workflows, triggers, VisualForce, migration tools, and SOQL
• Must provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind
• Must demonstrate a strong understanding of data architecture best practices
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to design solutions based on functional requirements
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
• Must possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools
• Experience in FinServ, General Business, or Health Care industries preferred
• Certified Force.com Developer preferred
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a closely related field preferred
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.