Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a revolutionary Salesforce consulting and product development firm dedicated to becoming long-term partners with our clients by supporting them through their technology and business transformations. Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is a fully remote organization celebrating a global culture of collaboration spanning over three continents. Our team members are proud of having the autonomy to do what’s right not only for our clients but also for each other, explaining our 5-star ratings on the Salesforce AppExchange and being continuously recognized as the best place to work. We also build amazing Salesforce apps and have our sights set to become the #1 loan origination system natively built on the #1 CRM, Salesforce.
Cloudsquare Core Values
• Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work.
• Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible, possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
• Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves.
• Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects.
• Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones.
You are a go-getting, meticulous, tech-savvy leader who takes every opportunity to organize people, whether friends, family, or at work, to create something that everyone will enjoy taking part in - not only in the process but also the results. From a simple barbeque in the park to a 10-day excursion with a group of friends, you know and want to organize the steps needed to pull off a successful event. You shine in the role of a Salesforce Project Manager who understands all the complexities not only of what a client is looking for, but also the lesser-known intricacies such as capacity planning, scope creep, budget management and more. You take the term “the buck stops with me” seriously, as you know project success, of course, depends on team effort, and ultimately it is your planning, budgeting, client management, and communication that paves the way for your team to be successful.
In addition to being in the top 99 percentile of planners, you love building and cultivating long-lasting, meaningful relationships. You take this skill and enjoy serving as not only the client’s project manager but also their account manager in a pseudo-sales role who continuously suggests new projects they should consider and why it would improve their processes. You love leading the whiteboarding sessions of high-level roadmaps with the client and your business analyst, and you are always working with the BA in guiding, but never pushing, the client to continuously improve their Salesforce for their entire company.
You will report to the Principal Project Manager and work with your project team consisting of a Solution Architect, Business Analysts, and Developers.
The mission for this role is to keep your project team operating at optimal performance, allowing them to hit their utilization goals, meanwhile maintaining alignment with clients on scope, timeline, and budget, leading to client satisfaction and ultimately long-term partnerships.
• Scope, Timeline & Budget Control: Maintain alignment with clients on scope, timeline, and budget throughout the project, requiring change orders whenever necessary, communicating realistic timelines to clients upon scope approval, and continuously reiterating adjustments to timelines to manage expectations as changes in scope and delays occur, resulting in zero complaints and non-billable work.
• Account Management: Lead the effort as an account manager to continuously drive additional work from every client with the support of the Business Analyst through regularly scheduled check-ins, roadmap planning, and quarterly business reviews, resulting in an organic growth of annual spend of at least 10% from existing clients.
• Capacity Planning: Perform effective capacity planning where all team members are always fully utilized, resulting in rolling weeks full of pre-approved planned work, requiring Business Analysts to be focused on discovery and requirements gathering early enough to obtain client approvals in advance, so that a developer’s schedule is never depleted.
• Responsiveness: Provide clients enterprise-level service by acknowledging any inquiry within one business day, while regularly providing updates until resolution.
• Team Happiness: Maintain a weekly average team happiness score of 4.5 by conducting effective syncs, proper planning, removing blockers, assigning work complementing strengths, addressing client inquiries, driving additional work, and taking any other initiatives to keep your team operating at optimal performance.
• Cultivate and manage highly functional teams comprised of Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Developers through all phases of our unique delivery lifecycle
• Working closely your project team, you will lead the execution of project plans and require change orders as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope, the overall client relationship and demonstrate respect and responsiveness to client needs
• Manage project deliverables, estimates, financials and schedule to ensure the project stays on track and drive implementation of the solution
• Live and breathe the EOS culture: engage in weekly L10s and maintain health in the department’s six key components: https://www.eosworldwide.com/eos-model
• Monitor project status and assess risk in process, people and/or technology and adjust project plans to address accordingly
• Perform impact analysis for scope change requests and document changes to requirements
• Provide clear and effective communication on risks, scope changes and an understanding of change management techniques and processes
• Serve as an expert in waterfall and agile methodologies to effectively apply our unique delivery methodology and enforce procedures
• Maintain a sense of ownership as it pertains to client satisfaction, company profitability and project team resource workload
• Obtain client approval to begin work once completely groomed and estimated, and to coordinate UAT efforts and sign off once delivered
• As requirements change and scope is added, prepare change orders with the support of your team and obtain approval from clients
• Serve as the client’s account manager to develop a long-term partnership, working closely with the project team to continuously present new enhancements and projects that the client can take advantage of, along with the benefits of such development
• Serve as the client’s main point of contact for any topic outside the realms of requirements gathering, solutioning, development, and functionality, as those fall under the responsibility of the Business Analyst or Developer
• Generate additional work from clients by leading client check-ins, roadmap planning, and quarterly business review discussions
• Prepare meeting agendas and other client-facing resources that will solidify long-term client partnerships
• Implement Gantt charts via Jira Advanced Roadmaps to understand when projects are falling off track and take the necessary action to bring the project back on track
• Be able to manage both project plan and ongoing support engagement types simultaneously, totaling up to 15 projects
• Perform capacity planning and task assignments well in advance for every member of the project team, so that each member knows what they will be working on a week in advance, without experience a lull in their schedule
• Ensure your team’s time is logged daily and to the appropriate projects, leading to maximum billings and utilization rates
• Perform invoice review before invoices are sent to clients and coordinate adjustments with finance as necessary
• Serve as the first tier of support for client billing inquiries and escalate as necessary
• Lead your team through various mechanisms, including but not limited to daily syncs, removing blockers, and protecting your team to ensure optimal performance, maximizing output meanwhile achieve maximum team happiness
• Minimum of 3 + years of Salesforce Project Management experience, preferably with 2 full life cycle Salesforce project implementation experience
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools
•Experience at other certified Salesforce.com consulting firms
•Demonstrated ability to develop and manage projects to a budget and scope
• Sales experience
•Demonstrated ability to lead a team
•Understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies
•Proven successful management skills
• Strong problem-solving background
•Proactive Interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members
•Strong communications skills including the ability to facilitate meetings, prepare concise documentation, write business cases, prepare presentations, formal verbal and written communications, the authority to communicate professionally, effectively and sensitively with a wide range of senior management, user and IT personnel
•Innovate to develop and provide insight to operations on process improvements internally
•Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
•Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Positive influence to achieve high level of results among the teams for practice growth
•Ability to make decisions and weigh risks and level of importance
•Organized – proven ability to set priorities and manage for the unexpected
•Management skills to provide coaching, supervision and staffing recommendations
•Collaborative and consultative work style
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.