Who We Are
Cloudsquare is an up-and-coming Salesforce SI and ISV Partner. We help small and mid-size businesses in the FinServ and Healthcare sectors leverage the Salesforce platform to its full potential.
Even though we emphasize the importance of investing in each individual, Cloudsquare has a strong team mentality. We tackle projects as a team and make sure to learn from one another. Working at Cloudsquare gives you the opportunity to have a voice and make a tangible difference in a new company with a bright future and grand aspirations.
We’re a fun loving, occasionally quirky, and diverse group of Salesforce geeks with a unified goal: inspire organizations to leverage technology. Think you’d be a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply!
Remote Applicants may apply.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be responsible for leading the most complex requirements ranging from custom built engines, portals, integrations, user interfaces, ETL, and much more.
We need a creative technical lead that can think of out of the box and solution the most creative and robust applications on the Force.com platform. Our solutions utilize in-depth technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and great customer experience. You will report to the Director of Delivery, interact with Business Analysts, and collaborate with the team to consult on Salesforce best practices based on the clients' needs and detailed requirements.
The mission for this role is to support up to 3 clients with complex business requirements in the capacity of Lead Business Analyst while supporting fellow Business Analysts within the Delivery department on their assigned projects through design blueprinting and mentoring.
• PROFESSIONAL SERVICES REVENUE: Serve as the Lead Business Analyst for up to three clients with above average requirement complexity generating at least $200,000 in annual spend for each.
• AMPLIFICATION: Maintain at least a 2.5 amplification score, which will support 2.5 team members with development work full-time (for every 1 hour billed, 2.5 additional billables are generated)
• PROJECT ALIGNMENT: Support Business Analysts during a project’s solution design phase in the capacity of a Solution Architect by providing a solution blueprint aligned with the project plan and client’s budget, resulting in zero non-billable work
• MANAGED SERVICES: Support Business Analysts on assigned projects to achieve a 80% project to managed services conversion rate via design review, elicitation efforts, and scope clarification.
• COACH: Elevate one Business Analyst into a Senior Business Analyst per year through mentoring, recurring syncs, and aligning with the Principal Business Analyst on the BA’s training and certification plans.
•Serve as the technical leader for the team in determining the best approach to a requirement.
• Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
• Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
• Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
• Follow and understand new Salesforce products and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
• Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
• Serve as the main point of contact for clients and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues
• Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project - act as a trusted partner
• Lead project meetings with clients and their stakeholders
• Gathering requirements from clients and translating them into features for a developer to build
• Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with Project Manager
• Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
• Writing test cases that can be delivered to clients and support them during UAT
• Comfortable training clients on Salesforce and newly built features
• Provide current best practice and third-party solution alternatives from the AppExchange
• Minimum of 5 + years of Salesforce experience
• Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
• Must provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind
• Must demonstrate a strong understanding of data architecture best practices
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
• Must demonstrate a strong ability to design solutions based on functional requirements
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
• Team player that is able to help out other members
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools
• Experience in FinServ, General Business, or Health Care industries preferred
We are looking to fill this position ASAP
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.