Who We Are
Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is an up-and-coming Salesforce SI and ISV Partner. We help small and mid-size businesses in the FinServ and Healthcare sectors leverage the Salesforce platform to its full potential. We partner with companies that are looking for custom tailored Salesforce solutions. Additionally, we provide a suite of Salesforce products that we sell via Salesforce AppExchange.
Even though we emphasize the importance of investing in each individual, Cloudsquare has a strong team mentality. We tackle projects as a team and make sure to learn from one another. Working at Cloudsquare gives you the opportunity to have a voice, and make a tangible difference in a new company with a bright future and grand aspirations.
We’re a fun loving, occasionally quirky, and diverse group of Salesforce geeks with a unified goal: inspire organizations to leverage technology. Think you’d be a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply below!
As an Account Executive, you will work directly with prospects to learn their goals and establish how the company can meet them. You will be responsible for managing the sales cycle from lead to close. Depending on the business need, you will be accountable for selling a product, service, or both.
On a day to day, you will be prospecting for new business, replying to inbound lead inquiries, scheduling meetings, hosting product demonstrations, collaborating with your peers to deliver SoWs in a timely manner, managing a sales pipeline, collaborating the Salesforce AEs to generate lead flow, and meeting quota. Having superb communication skills is essential to succeed in this role.
• Getting new logos through the door
• Replying to all inbound lead inquiries, scheduling discovery calls, and building rapport with the prospect
• Managing the full sales cycle from lead to close
• Qualifying prospects and then either selling them custom Salesforce solutions or pre-built Cloudsquare products
• Prospecting for new business via LinkedIn or other channels
• Managing the SA and BDR to ensure they are delivering on timelines that are set forth by you and the Client during the sales cycle
• Building relationships with Salesforce AEs to generate leads
• Mapping account strategies, aligning resources and uncovering which of our products best serve the prospect’s needs
• Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
• 3+ years using the Salesforce CRM
• 3+ years of full cycle sales experience
• B2B sales experience
• Familiar with the Salesforce ecosystem
• Experience with prospecting and bringing in new business
• Experience selling to the C-suite
• Ability to build and deliver presentations to your client’s
• Strong discovery skills, solution selling ability, objection handling skills, and planning and closing skills
• Technical experience highly preferred but not required
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.