Founded in 2017, Cloudsquare is a young, fun, and energetic Salesforce Consulting firm that is looking to revolutionize the way clients use Salesforce. We’re a diverse group of Salesforce geeks with the same goal in mind; to build robust Salesforce solutions while committing to best in class service.
As a Delivery Manager, you will have a hybrid role comprising of internal community team management and client project duties surrounding the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Business Analysts, Project Leads, and Developers that are working on Salesforce projects
- Ensures utilization of staff is optimized by tracking individual team member forecasts and assigning new projects to team
- Mentors and supports the professional education of team
- Lead specific portions of projects including overseeing budgets and timelines
- Review, analyze, and evaluates business systems, business requirements, and client needs
- Effectively lead internal and client meetings, working effectively individually, with internal staff and customer project team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Performs Salesforce.com administration, configuration, and integration duties
- Introduce new processes to the organization
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience managing a team
- Minimum of 2 years of JIRA experience
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce.com suite
- Able to monitor and manage project financials, schedule, and scope to ensure projects stays on track.
- Able to drive implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Able to facilitate and lead status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Able to provide mentoring and guidance to project team members.
- Able to schedule, coordinate and manage project releases, including code freezes.
- Able to track all delivery milestones for use cases, design documents and test cases.
- Able to monitor deployed releases and client feedback to quickly resolve any go-live issues.
- Able to work across multiple projects, each with its own timeline, budget, and release cycle.
- Able to provide weekly updates to management and client.
- Able to facilitate retrospectives to the team for continuous development.
- Able to think big and wanting to grow big with the organization
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- M.S. Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a closely related field preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Performance Bonus
- Amazing work environment with free snacks
- Startup environment
We are looking to fill this position ASAP in our Woodland Hills, Ca office. Local Candidates Only Please. Looking to make a difference and work for a fun startup? Apply below.
|Job Category||Project Manager|