Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a young, exciting, and energetic Salesforce consulting firm that is looking to revolutionize the way clients use Salesforce.
At Cloudsquare, we believe that our team comes first and heavily emphasize the importance of maintaining team morale through company outings (we’re HUGE fans of a quality escape room at the moment) and in office ping pong tournaments. We believe that, in order to grow as a company, we must focus on developing each individual team member. As team members enhance their skill set, through a broad spectrum of client work, each individual has the opportunity to advance along their chosen career path and pick up certifications along the way.
Remote Applicants may apply.
As a Web Developer (front-end/ back-end) you will be responsible for developing and improving the website for our company. You will be responsible for updating our current website to meet modern web standards making sure it is functional and secure.
You will maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards. You will create and test applications for the website. You will work closely with project managers, designers and content producers to ensure that final products adhere to budgets, scope, and designs.
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Integration of data from various services and back-end databases.
• Directing or performing Website updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
• Proficient in My SQL
• Experience working with WordPress
• Dedicated team player
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of independent judgment
• Able to solve complex problems
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.