Founded in 2017, Cloudsquare is a young, fun, and energetic Salesforce Consulting firm that is looking to revolutionize the way clients use Salesforce. We’re a diverse group of Salesforce geeks with the same goal in mind; to build robust Salesforce solutions while committing to best in class service.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be delivering the most creative and robust applications on the Force.com platform. You will be a critical part of functional project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to our clients business needs. Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. This is a client facing role. You will work directly with our clients to understand the clients needs and detailed requirements, and will be responsible for translating business requirements into solutions and user stories.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project – act as a trusted partner
- Lead project meetings with clients and their stakeholders
- Gathering requirements from clients and translating them into features for a developer to build
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with Project Manager
- Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Understanding that features need to be built with the entire system in mind and can think ahead and outside the box of what the completed system will look like to ensure a complete end-to-end workflow
- Communicating with developers and validating their solutions not only before development, but as well as performing QA when required to ensure that they meet the needs of clients
- Configure and maintain clients’ Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Writing test cases that can be delivered to clients and support them during UAT
- Comfortable training clients on Salesforce and newly built features
- Provide current best practice and third party solution alternatives from the AppExchange
- Establish and build a rapport with clients throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of future business
- Minimum of 3 + years of Salesforce experience
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce Classic, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce Sandbox Enterprise development environments
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales cloud development environment including but not limited to items such as custom objects, declarative functionality, process builders, and workflows
- Experience with JIRA or any project management tool
- Sharp individual, who is comfortable speaking to clients
- Hard worker who can manage themselves, their own work, and deliver according to a set timeline
- Quick learner who is easy to work with and can adapt easily in a startup culture
- Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Performance Bonus
- Amazing work environment with free snacks
- Startup environment
We are looking to fill this position ASAP in our Woodland Hills, Ca office or NYC. Local Candidates Only Please. Looking to make a difference and work for a fun startup? Apply now.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|