Cloudsquare is a young, exciting, and energetic Salesforce consulting firm that is looking to revolutionize the way clients use Salesforce. At Cloudsquare, we believe that our team comes first and heavily emphasize the importance of maintaining team morale through company outings (we’re HUGE fans of a quality escape room at the moment) and in office ping pong tournaments. We believe that, in order to grow as a company, we must focus on developing each individual team member. As team members enhance their skill set, through a broad spectrum of client work, each individual has the opportunity to advance along their chosen career path and pick up certifications along the way.
Even though we emphasize the importance of investing in each individual, Cloudsquare has a strong team mentality. We tackle projects as a team and make sure to learn from one another. Working at Cloudsquare gives you the opportunity to have a voice, and make a tangible difference in a new company with a bright future and grand aspirations.
We’re a fun loving, occasionally quirky, and diverse group of Salesforce geeks with a unified goal: inspire organizations to leverage technology. Think you’d be a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Apply below!
As a Salesforce Business Analyst / Engineer, you will be delivering the most creative and robust applications on the Force.com platform. You will be a critical part of a functional project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to our clients business needs. Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with our clients to understand the clients needs and gather technical requirements, groom tickets, create user stories with acceptance criteria, and make configurations across many Salesforce environments.
- Tag team projects with our Salesforce Consultants, gather technical requirements from customers, and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues.
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project – act as a trusted partner
- Gathering requirements from clients and translating them into features for a developer to build
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with Project Manager
- Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Consultants to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Understanding that features need to be built with the entire system in mind and can think ahead and outside the box of what the completed system will look like to ensure a complete end-to-end workflow
- Communicating with developers and validating their solutions not only before development, but as well as performing QA when required to ensure that they meet the needs of clients
- Configure and maintain clients’ Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Writing test cases that can be delivered to clients and support them during UAT
- Comfortable training clients on Salesforce and newly built features
- Provide current best practice and third party solution alternatives from the AppExchange
- Establish and build a rapport with clients throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of future business
- Minimum of 3 + years of Salesforce configuration experience
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce Classic, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce Sandbox Enterprise development environments
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales cloud development environment including but not limited to items such as custom objects, declarative functionality, process builders, and workflows
- Experience with JIRA or any project management tool
- Sharp individual, who is comfortable speaking to clients
- Hard worker who can manage themselves, their own work, and deliver according to a set timeline
- Quick learner who is easy to work with and can adapt easily in a startup culture
- Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Performance Bonus
- Amazing work environment with free snacks
- Startup environment
We are looking to fill this position ASAP in our Woodland Hills, Ca (HQ) office or NYC (remote). Looking to make a difference and work for a fun startup? Apply now.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|