Founded in 2017, Cloudsquare is a young, fun, and energetic Salesforce Consulting firm that is looking to revolutionize the way clients use Salesforce. We’re a diverse group of Salesforce geeks with the same goal in mind; to build robust Salesforce solutions while committing to best in class service.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be delivering the most creative and robust applications on the Force.com platform. You will be a critical part of functional project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to our clients business needs. Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with our Project Leads and Delivery Manager to understand the clients needs and detailed requirements, and will be responsible for developing a robust solution to meet those needs. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the technical excellence of any project that you get assigned to.
- Minimum of 2 + years of Salesforce Development experience including Force.com / APEX / VisualForce / API
- Minimum of 2 years of system integration experience
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce Classic, Salesforce Lightning, and Salesforce Sandbox Enterprise development environments
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps like Conga and DocuSign
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales cloud development environment including but not limited to items such as custom objects, declarative functionality, workflows, triggers, VisualForce, migration tools, and SOQL
- Must provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of data architecture best practices
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to design solutions based on functional requirements
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
- Must possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
- Experience in FinServ, General Business, or Health Care industries preferred
- Certified Force.com Developer preferred
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a closely related field preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing work environment with free snacks
- Startup environment
We are looking to fill this position ASAP in our Woodland Hills, Ca office. Local Candidates Only Please. Looking to make a difference and work for a fun startup? Apply below.
|Job Category||Salesforce Developer|