Who We Are
Cloudsquare is a young, exciting, and energetic Salesforce consulting firm that is looking to revolutionize the way clients use Salesforce.
At Cloudsquare, we believe that our team comes first and heavily emphasize the importance of maintaining team morale through company outings (we’re HUGE fans of a quality escape room at the moment) and in office ping pong tournaments. We believe that, in order to grow as a company, we must focus on developing each individual team member. As team members enhance their skill set, through a broad spectrum of client work, each individual has the opportunity to advance along their chosen career path and pick up certifications along the way.
As a Project Manager, you will create comprehensive action plans concerning resources, budgets and time frames for projects, and perform various coordinating duties such as scheduling and risk management. You will report to the Director of Delivery, tag team projects with Salesforce Consultants, and collaborate with the team to consult on best practices based on the clients' needs and detailed requirements.
• Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
• Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Take project design notes
• Create Entity Relationship Diagrams
• Come up with additional discovery questions
• Set timelines
• Define and assign action items
• Record decisions
• Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
• Plan and manage project schedules and new information
• Create and maintain project Gantt charts, with daily updates on a by-story level
• Track out of scope items
• Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
• Identify project risks and issues
• Take ownership until resolution
• Identify resources needed to reduce risks / eliminate issues and take all necessary actions until resolved
• Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
• Keep track of all Epics and Stories, and their actual progress compared to the Gantt chart
• Report on the progress and any deviations, on a by-story level
• Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
• Incoming and outgoing file management
• Data Migration Plan
• Data Dictionary
• UAT Document
• Training manuals
• Gantt chart / project plan
• Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing:
• Project proposals
• Meeting minutes
• Microsoft Team chat
• Minimum of 3 + years of Project Management experience
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
• Team player that is able to help out other members
• Must possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools
• Salesforce Certification(s) preferred
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a closely related field preferred
We are looking to fill this position ASAP remotely. Looking to make a difference and work for a fun startup? Apply below.
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Cloudsquare, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.