Job activities will include the full suite of scrum ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives. Supporting activities will include: scheduling meetings, taking minutes, creating presentations, document management, project plans maintenance, and more. If you are gregarious and an innovative Scrum Master who is predisposed to action and wants to thrive in a growing organization where your results are acknowledged, you may be the person we’re seeking.
- Worked in an Agile organization and had experience with Agile product development.
- Ability to facilitate communication across multiple projects involving shared team members.
- Master of Jira and Confluence, fully able to create and edit workflows, fields, boards, and reports.
- Able to assist with the creation of measurable sprint goals and effective capacity planning.
- Managed geographically and culturally diverse groups.
- Experience with Salesforce implementation.
- Comfortable working in an organization with a Lean-Agile culture.
- A passion for continuous learning, keeping abreast of current technologies and implementation practices.
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies, communication, collaboration, and healthy conflict resolution.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles and practices.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g. numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs).
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing work environment with free snacks
- Startup environment
|Job Category||Scrum Master|