About California Energy Contractors
California Energy Contractors is a mid-market home improvement company specializing in selling and installing energy efficient windows, tex-cote, roofing, and walk-in tubs. Established in 1999, Cal-Energy continued to use the same system of generating leads and sales for eighteen years. After noticing a plateau in sales, they realized that they had to change their traditional ways to keep up with the newcomers who specialized on technology.
Headquarters: Los Angeles
Industry: Home Improvement
Services we performed:
- Sales Cloud Implementation
- Service Cloud Implementation
- Chatter Integration
- Five9 Integration
- Geopointe Integration
Leads were being taken down on paper, searched for through thousands of documents, and eventually, lost.
- Lead generation by a telemarketing staff was not consistent week over week
- Limited visibility into historical appointments of an existing prospect
- Sales were stagnant
- Excel pricebooks were very difficult to update
- Sales Manager spent most of his day scheduling and confirming appointments rather than managing and coaching his staff to increase sales
- Internal communication was done via post-it notes
- Reporting was manually done by looking at every lead sheet and tallying KPIs for every marketer, lead source, and sales representative individually
- Sophisticated reporting was not possible.
- Migrated the entire marketing and sales departments from paper to a build out of Sales Cloud Lightning with Chatter.
- Integrated the Five9 Dialer inside of Salesforce configured with screen-pop and business intelligence
- Implemented a robust appointment tracking process for managers to reference the full history of any customer.
- Created automation to deliver appointments to sales representatives faster with complete access to any required information on-demand.
- Integrated company pricebook for easy pricing.
- Integrated Geopointe to provide a 360 degree view of all customer locations while scheduling appointments.
- Built new performance dashboards and reports.
Increased in leads, sales and efficiency.
- 45% increase in leads generated weekly
- Reduced time spent to generate a lead from approx. eight minutes to under three minutes
- Improved appointment confirmations by 70%, resulting in less no-shows
- 24% increase in the number of monthly sales
- Reduced hours spent by administrators on coordinating the status of leads between the Sales Manager, sales representatives, and executives from ten hours to two hours weekly
- Increased the efficiency of scheduling by region leading to an additional three scheduled appointments weekly per sales representative
- Developed power users into internal champions, which led to a 100% successful user adoption
- Groundbreaking insight into sales team performance, highlighting gaps and trends previously unknown