Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack
A Comprehensive and Scalable Solution for Nonprofits
The Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is a nonprofit data model app developed by Salesforce to improve the management of standard nonprofit business processes.
This set of managed packages is compatible with Salesforce Classic and Lightning:
- Helps nonprofits visualize accurate time reports and dashboards
- Connect with volunteers, donors, and clients on one platform
- Manage engagement plans and recurring donations from committed supporters
Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack Benefits
- Customize the platform to meet the needs of your organization
- Easy to integrate new technologies into your Salesforce ecosystem
- Simplify the nonprofit’s business process
- Track every donation in one place
- It can be expanded with a wide range of tools specifically designed for the CRM
- Improve efficiency in your donor management
- Improve communication with your constituents and increase engagement
- Track programs and individual service deliveries with ease
Salesforce also offers companies a way to connect programs to NPSP.
Obtain a standard framework to track programs and individual service deliveries, assign program participants based on pre-established criteria, and track attendance from recurring services.
Track any type of programs and service and how they relate to contacts, no matter the complexity, assign program participants into segments, and manage recurring services and attendance.
Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack provides you with access to out-of-the-box reports and dashboards to better understand the impact of all the data.
Import data into multiple objects from a single file.
Provide organizations with an easy way to track, manage, and deliver funds.
Create groups that represent donor, engagement, and email segmentation and track them over time.
Manage the contacts who are giving gift entries, pledges, recurring donations, and more in one place, in real time.
Create tasks to engage with your donors, volunteers, and other stakeholders.
Separate contacts by gender, email addresses, vacation addresses, and more in one place for a single source of truth with no duplicate entries.
Use this account type to assemble a group of people that live at the same address.
Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack Use Cases
For Donor Management
NPSP allows you to connect with donors, use dashboards to get insights into performance, manage recurring donations and get a better forecast revenue
For Grant Management
Meet funding organization’s application and reporting requirements and keep track of all the payments
For Volunteer Management
Track volunteers’ onboarding process and ongoing engagement to ensure you are providing them with the best experience
For Campaign Management
Create segmented communications and personalized content and send personalized emails using pre-built templates
The Cloudsquare Difference
Innovative, Lean, and Future-Proof.
We are a certified Salesforce Consulting Partner with 250+ successfully completed projects and comprehensive experience implementing Salesforce for Nonprofit Organizations. We help big and small organizations succeed with their CRM strategies, offering consulting, implementation, business intelligence, managed services, and custom tailoring solutions to fit your needs.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Cost-Effective Solutions
- A ‘Process First’ Approach
- Rapid Response Times
- Open and Transparent Communication
- Quick Deployment and Flexible Project Management
- Ongoing Support and Documentation
- West Coast, East Coast, and Everywhere in Between
With Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack, we help Nonprofit organizations create more personalized interactions with donors, volunteers, and clients, get a more complete picture of their nonprofit’s efforts and get the most out of the platform.
Our in-depth knowledge of the platform lets us push it to its limits and take advantage of the full power of Salesforce, often far beyond what the competition can offer.
We listen to your unique business needs and architect a roadmap that focuses on your essential needs and leaves out the unnecessary features. By starting small, we validate what your team cares most about and can easily enhance over time.