Cloudsquare Credit – Credit Reports from Experian, Equifax, and Transunion
Build a Better Credit Reporting Process for Your Business with Cloudsquare Credit
- Cloudsquare Credit is a credit reporting tool that connects to Experian and Equifax and Transunion via FactualData enabling underwriters to make credit inquiries directly from within Salesforce.
- Users get fast and easy access to essential credit check data, the option to run soft or hard pulls, and the ability to fully automate the decision-making process according to their unique business model.
Make credit reporting in Salesforce faster, easier, and smarter
Take Your Credit Check to New Levels with Cloudsquare Credit’s Main Features
- Credit Score utilizing the desired models
- Credit Summary
- Public Records
- Consumer Identity
- Consumer Addresses
- OFAC and other regulatory products
- Based on your business use case, choose which type of pull to run or set up process automation to do it for you.
- Pull reports from opportunity or contact records utilizing easy to use interface
- Store the full reports from the major credit report companies as PDFs on the opportunity and contacts
- Parse the borrower’s credit scores to Contact and Opportunity
- Set default settings for your ideal credit report pulls that are pre-loaded each time, not requiring you to always select the desired settings.
- All credit data is parsed into Salesforce, allowing you to automate your underwriting decisions.
- Can be based on specific business needs or qualification processes.
- Currently connects directly to Experian for credit pulls.
- Also features the option to connect to Factual Data, a 3rd party company provider of consumer reports, leveraging Experian, Transunion and Equifax.
Why Use Cloudsquare Credit?
What our Customers say about Cloudsquare Credit
‘Best Credit App on AppExchange!
We’ve been migrating our company processes to Salesforce and needed to find a solution for pulling credit bureau reports within SFDC. After demoing several different products, we can definitively say Cloudsquare Credit is the best solution on the AppExchange. A few features that we needed, all of which are offered by CH:
– Ability to pull individual and/or joint reports from each bureau
– Datapoint mapping from bureaus to custom Opportunity Object(s)
– .pdf copies of reports saved to Files
The ability to pull individual reports from each bureau and the cost-effectiveness made Cloudsquare Credit a no-brainer for us. The primary competitors either only offered one bureau, only offered joint reports when pulling multiple bureaus, or charged a ridiculous per-report amount ON TOP of the monthly app subscription and the charge assessed by the reporting agency. Working with Cloudsquare and CBCInnovis (now called Factual Data) to deploy the app was also simple, earning CH five stars and a strong recommendation from us.’
Envision Capital Group