Salesforce Managed Services
Maximize your Salesforce Investment
Designed for businesses that want to continue enhancing their platform
With our managed packages and services, you get the right team of experts dedicated to the health and maintenance of your Salesforce instance.
We assign you a dedicated Salesforce Business Analyst who will ensure your platform is configured to your specific processes and be there for ongoing support. Cloudsquare’s Managed Services will save your organization, time, money, and the headaches associated with maintaining and optimizing your Salesforce environment.
The team at Cloudsquare came to save the day when others couldn’t. I had some last minute CRM and systems setup issues which halted operations so time was of the essence. CloudSquare was able to jump on the task, solve the issue and got us back in business in no time! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Mike Pessar, THINK Mortgage
Expert managed services to get you to the next level
Our Managed Services team works with most Salesforce products, including:
Managed Service Plans
Client-led discussion –
Resources & Support as needed
Cost-effective team and resource management
Cloudsquare lead discussion
Weekly check-ins with the team
Access our Strategic Resources – get the most out of your Salesforce Investment
On-going system enhancement for Salesforce health and maintenance
Salesforce Business Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst
Cloudsquare’s prime goal is to equip your team with the solutions to help you expand and be on top of your game.
- Our dependability, adaptability, and transparent approach allows us to find common ground with any client, build a long-term partnership with them, and rely on our skills to develop the most innovative solutions to revolutionize their businesses.
- We have the right people in the right places to help you. We connect you with the best team to get the project done.
- At Cloudsquare, we can start on your project quickly! You don’t have to wait months to get started; we have the capacity, flexibility, and time to get on your project right away.
- We offer different levels of engagement depending on the support that you need.
- We’re very, very good at documentation. We make sure everything is documented throughout the complete service.
- We offer on-going support throughout the project and well after launch. We monitor your environment and discover ways to make the enhancements you’ll need to continue growing with the platform.
- Our team provides an open line of communication to be a constant source of support as you venture into the world of Customer Relationship Management.
- We have resources on the West Coast and East Coast. We can pivot to where you are; that is how we ensure we get back to you quickly and it’s easy to work with us. No matter where you are, we can work with you.
— You get a team of Salesforce specialists.
— It is Cost-effective.
— It allows your team to focus on other initiatives and goals.
— They can find new ways to improve your solution or new features to add to your existing platform.
— There is no need to invest in more resources.
— You get continuous support.
Customer Success Stories
After procuring some Salesforce licenses, ThoughtWorld needed to quickly implement Sales Cloud for their brand-new sales team, with only a 3 week deadline. They lacked in-house Salesforce experts and were seeking a Salesforce minimal viable product (MVP) set up so their sales team could start tracking pipeline activity.
The company had difficulties competing with similar businesses in their industry due to a lack of CRM, limited visibility into the sales pipeline, inability to capture lead source attribution, and a slow submission process.
The company didn’t have a CRM in place, which limited the visibility into sales lifecycle, data tracking, and reporting on crucial key performance indicators (KPIs).
The company continued to use the same system of generating leads and sales for eighteen years. Leads were being taken down on paper, searched for through thousands of documents, and eventually lost.
How a leading lender in financial services modernized its underwriting processes and streamlined its Salesforce implementation, improving 100% user adoption and increasing closed/won deals a 15%.
How the implementation of Service Cloud for Partner prospecting and program and Merchant Management helped a provider in integrated payment solutions improve their team’s productivity and perform optimal support to partners while identifying problems faster, increasing response time.
Ready to maximize your Salesforce?
Get in touch with us today to discuss your goals and see how our Salesforce Managed Services can help make them a reality